Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick's Day and my Dad

Me and my Leprechaun that I made
 
 I was going to post this on Thursday but time got away from me and it never got posted....anyway...Happy St Patrick's Day. St Paddy's day has always been kind of special to me. You see....my maiden name was Murphy..so I am Irish....well actually my heritage comes from all over the British Isles but on March 17th I claim to be very Irish. My Mom use to tell the story of how my Dad always wore a green carnation on his lapel on St Patricks Day so in honor of my Dad (who passed away when I was just barely 7) I try to make sure I am all decked out in green....even tho he has been gone for over 40 years.....a girl can still want to feel close to her Dad....so Daddy Happy St. Patricks Day
A layout of my Dad....have scrapped this photo many times

No comments:

Post a Comment