Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Surprise from Sketchabilities

WOW....I am so jazzed. I just happened to stop the Sketchabilities blog today and lo and behold there was one of my layouts in their header as one of their "featured" designers for Sketch # 93...how cool is that? I guess their Mr. Linky keeps track of how many hits my blog had for my layout and I was in the top 5....pretty darn excited, can you tell?  Thanks Sketchabilities. Your sketches ROCK!

Life has been busy lately, I am continuing to train in Hearing Aids at work. There's lots of stuff to learn but I am totally enjoying it. I have managed to get in some scrapping lately so I thought I would share. Have a great week everyone....and hopefully I will be blogging more often. =)




Love these photos of my adorable grandson!

I'm really serious about this getting healthy thing!

I love now and then photos on the same page especially when
they tell a story.

LOVE these ladies...we had a great time at our Tea Party.









1 comment: