Monday, May 26, 2014

HAPPY!

It has been a whirlwind month for sure. I started off the month with a weeks vacation and participating in the Color Run. I had a marvelous time doing both. My sister Linda came to visit and we had a blast just hanging out together and doing girl stuff. It turned out to be unseasonably HOT while she was here. One day after my car had been sitting in the sun for an hour or so I actually saw 112 on my cars thermometer....just WRONG in my book. At least it wasn't that warm for the Color Run or we would have wilted for sure. I will be doing a separate post about the Color Run later but I had a couple of layouts that I did while Linda was here that I wanted to post. I used "You are my Happy" and "Urban Market" both lines by Teresa Collins.

Of course this post would not be complete without my sharing a photo
of my adorable new Grandson . Ryker James Morgan arrived at 1:19 PM last Friday May 23. He's was 9 pounds and 22" long. I maybe somewhat biased but I think he is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him in person in a week or so!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. I am enjoying just taking it easy and hanging out at home. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment