Monday, January 3, 2011

My Scrappy Year in Review


I absolutely adore this photo of Jason from Jeremy's wedding.
This sweet photo of Jase I have hanging on my wall in my studio
This is from our Valentine's lunch.
I did this last year and thought it was kind of fun. So I am going to do it again. Here are my top 10 favorite layouts from 2010 in no particular order. Ok....so it' not Top 10.... it's now it's Top 12....I couldn't keep it to just 10 favorites! =)

It's funny I selected the layouts for different reasons. Some were because I loved the photos, some were because I loved the story, some were cuz I loved the design....what is even more interesting is that I just went back and looked at my old blog and I said almost the same thing a year ago...so no matter why I chose the layouts here are my fav's from 2010.

If you want to see my Top Ten layouts from 2009 you can see them here...just scroll down a bit.

http://kathyskreativeworld.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html



I was very nostalic when I did this one...love the now and then feel

Love doing pink and girlie" Love this fun old photo of Linda and Me
Fun photos from New Years Day 2010


This maybe a lift but I LOVE the way it came out. Thanks Karen Grunberg

Love the colors in this one...and the Scenic Route paper.

This has to be my #1 favorite...I submited this for the Teresa Collins DT call

Love this sweet photo of my son and his bride

Three generations My Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma

I love this one because my son took the photo and captured a sweet moment

6 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful work Kathy. Great top 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kathy! Love all of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Kathy!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I can see why these are your favs...I love them all.

    ReplyDelete