Sunday, November 27, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude


We had lots of fun making these little guys, tasty and so cute


I have failed miserably at posting something daily about what I am grateful for this month. Not that I don't have things that I am grateful for but alas I didn't take the time to post daily on my blog about it. I have lots of ideas as to why but rather than try and figure it out I decided to post one more grateful post instead.  
      

This past week I have been surrounded by my family. It has been so fun to have Jeremy and Holly home for Thanksgiving. It was also fun to have our nephew Brent and his family here too. Though we didn't see much of them as they were at Disneyland most of the time. I am grateful to have my family here. I loved listening to Jeremy, Holly and Jason play video games and laugh and talk together. I am so grateful that now as adults my children like to hang out together.


Love this one around the table.

I am grateful for my job....even though I would have rather been home on Friday and Saturday hanging with my kids I am grateful that I can help to provide for us. I am also grateful many friends were at Costco this past week as seeing familar faces made it easier to work when I didn't really want to be there. I am grateful that Cliff and the kids came over to have lunch with me on Saturday before Holly and Jeremy left to go home. My heart hated that they had to leave on Saturday, but my mind understood their reasoning. My kids are grown now, they are making their own decisions and I am grateful that they have grown into such wonderful people.



AMAZING homemade dinner rolls.
A great recipe from the Pioneer Woman.

Last but certainly not least I am grateful for Cliff and all that he does for our family. He doesn't always get the recognition he deserves. He works hard....and he loves us dearly and I am so grateful for his love for me and our children. Thanks honey for loving us the way you do.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


The dog looks dorky but Jase looks great!

This was suppose to be just a picture of Jeremy
but  somehow I got Holly in there too...I love it
the two of them are simply adorable together!

I had to get at least one of me in the mix. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment