Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Weekend of Resting and General Conference

I have had an interesting weekend....I got sick on Thursday night at work....came home and stayed in bed for the next two days. No fun! Thankfully, I started feeling better and decided to scrap. I decided to scrap some random photos from 2011 and used some paper that I got from the girlz at Scrap Friendzy. Thanks Cheryl for the cute paper. The other layout is a fun picture of my sister's family from last year when they attended a wedding in a pumpkin patch! I used some Teresa Collins Fabrications line for that along with a design from Helen a talented dt member over on the Counterfeit Blog.















This was also General Conference weekend at Church.  It was nice to be able to listen to all the sessions. President Uchtdorf's talk this morning was great I loved this quote.
"Don't judge me just because I sin differently than you do" (Bumper sticker cited by Dieter F. Uchtdorf) It was a humbling talk about not judging others. It was something I needed to hear. Later President Monson spoke and I loved this quote by him:
"Ponder the truths you've heard, help them make you better than you already are." So that's what my plan is...to think about all the things I have heard today and help them to make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment