Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome to July and the Last Scrapper Standing.

Week #1 Use Red, Blue, and Yellow I had to hunt to find some
paper that worked but the October Afternoon worked perfectly...so did my
cute first grade picture. =)
 Wow....wasn't just May? How did it get to be July so fast? I thought I would take a minute and post a few layouts I have done in the last month or so. I have been participating in the Last Scrapper Standing over at Memorable Seasons. It's a fun contest...kind of along the lines of Survivor. Honestly I don't watch much tv so I haven't really ever watched it but I get the whole idea anyway. We are up to week 5 and we are being seriously challenged...normally I am not a very competitive person...but everyone in the contest seems to really be bringing their A game to the table so it has caused me to stretch as an artist...which is a good thing I think. So here are my first four weeks entries. Stay tuned for week #5.
Week #2 Use Banner's and Borders This one was still very much
my style...I can do pretty.

Week #3 We had to use doodling...starting to get out of my comfort zone
with this challenge. But I loved these old photos of Jason.


Week #4 We had to use paint on this one...messy isn't really my style but
the paint splats worked with my cute old photo of the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment