Thursday, February 2, 2012

CHA Part One

A collage I did of some of the beautiful stuff in the
Teresa Collins Booth

This week has been a whirlwind. I may have to go back to work to rest up from my vacation...lol Linda arrived last Saturday and we have been playing ever since. She is actually here for work but I took the week off to spend with her and to attend CHA...the Craft and Hobbie Association Trade show in Anaheim. I have been walking  the convention center floor for the last 4 days...seeing all the new goodies and the amazing layouts and projects. Linda and I have had a fun time staying at the hotel and eating yummy food and shopping for scrappy stuff when we had the time. This afternoon after the show was over I headed to my house so Linda could rest and focus on her training and I could hang with Cliff and Jason for a day or two. I have tons of photos that I took at CHA and now have the task of trying to decide which ones to post...there are so many. I think first what I will do is post some of the people photos and then tomorrow I will post some of the more creative/inspirational photos...I know it's a cop out but I have to have time to weed out some of the photos...lol Well as you can see when I went to upload photos I couldn't help myself so I posted "mostly" people photos today...hopefully this will keep you coming back so you can see more. Enjoy until tomorrow.
My wonderful friend Stayce DeWid
working hard in the Tattered Angels booth

Linda and I went to the beach after she got here on
Saturday...what a gorgeous day it was!

Linda outside the adorable Doodlebug booth

Teresa with her beautiful new book

Me with my sweet friend Klo we figured
out we have known each other since the
LAST century!

I had to stop and meet this wonderful lady, Shaunte Wadley.
If you want to get a good laugh read her blog...
she's not only talented but hilarious as well.

Me outside the Doodle Bug booth

Love self timers!

Linda and some pillows she liked in Target

Linda and Color...it's what she is all about these days!

Look at how cute this banner was, so easy too. Made
with coffee filters, cupcake papers, and paper doilies!
Ephany Crafts was so clever!

There was color EVERYWHERE!
and since I am a Bazzill snob had
to stop and take a picture.

A cute project from Maya Roads

A layout from October Afternoon...I think.

1 comment: