Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Everyday Moments

I don't always scrap photos of just myself. I am like most Moms that have a tendency to always be behind the camera. Now that my kids are grown I am learning to hand the camera over to them. I often times love the results. Of course some times they get some really "interesting" shots that I wish they hadn't but isn't that what the delete key is for? lol This one Jason took of me on Mother's Day. I think he did a great job. I found a sketch over at Let's Capture These Sketches and paired it up with the beautiful Teresa Collins Everyday Moments line. I can really relate to capturing the everyday. I don't always think to do it but those are the photos I love the most. Those are the ones that tell the stories that I want to tell. If only I had the stories to go with all the photos I have of my Mother's and Grandmother's. Hopefully I am leaving the stories that my children will want to read about someday. Thanks Jason for capturing an everyday moment with your Mom on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right to want to capture and, I think more importantly, journal these pics Kathy!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete