Monday, September 3, 2012

No More Teenagers

Where has the time gone? My baby is now all grown up! I have to say I am so proud of the young man he has become and yet part of me really misses that cute little boy. So I created this layout so I could have the best of both worlds. My awesome grown up twenty year old son and some of those cute little boys shots from the last 20 years. It was really fun to look through old scrapbooks and find the photos to create this layout. It took me a while to find some of the photos since I didn't start using a digital camera until 2005...thank heavens I have a good scanner.
 I used some more of  the Everyday Moments line by Teresa Collins. Not sure I will ever get tired of the yummy blue and yellow combination of this line.

So Happy Birthday Jason....thank you for being the terrific son that you are. Love you more than words can say! xoxo, Mom


 

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea!!! And I love the birds peeking onto the blog part!

    ReplyDelete