Friday, August 26, 2011

Scrap Friendzy

I've been on pins and needles this week waiting to hear about the Scrap Friendzy Design Team call and as you can see from my new pretty blinkie on the side bar I am now one of the proud Design Team Members! Woohoo! I've been hanging out over there for a while so when the design team call came up my wonderful scrappy sister Linda encouraged me to apply I figured "why not"!  I am looking forward to being on the team and sharing my work. So if any of you (who happen to read my blog) are looking for a scrappy place to hang out....come on over to http://www.scrap-friendzy.com/ and play along with us. It's a great bunch of girls and the challenges are always a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! I had no doubt whatsoever that you would make it! :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Kathy! I look forward to working with you! thanks for visiting the Altered project inc. Blog and commenting on my project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kathy...you'll be a great asset to the team!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete