Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blessings

I have fallen behind a couple of days so I decided I would play catch up today.
Post for Friday
As the month draws to a close I want say how grateful I am for this month of gratitude. It has caused me for just a moment to stop and focus on my blessings rather than on the day to day stuff that really doesn't matter.

I only took a couple of photos on Thanksgiving....but this one, tho it isn't stellar, stands out, because Cliff never plays video games with Jason and so I thought it was a sweet Father/Son moment. I am grateful for my wonderful husband and awesome son and even though they are very different they do have a special bond between them. I am sure it will be the topic of a scrapbook page in the not to distant future.

Post for Saturday
I was going to post this the other day but ran out of time. On Wednesday Jason and I went to Bella Terra and checked out a cool new cupcake shop owned and operated by some friends of ours from church.....talk about YUMMY! You can see their facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Simple-Pleasures-Cupcakery/165154670162650?v=wall Here are just a couple of photos that I took with my phone. Today I am grateful for cupcakes and time with Jason.



A Sugar Cookie Cupcake........totally YUMMY!
How about a Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcake.......Scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment