Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stories

Today I spent the day running errands and getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Fortunately I was off so I could get a lot done. I took a little minute this morning and ran to Starbucks to get one of my favorite seasonal treats........Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I could easily make this post be about how I am grateful for Peppermint Hot Chocolate but it goes a little deeper than that. When I got my hot chocolate I put one of those cup holder thingies on it, you know the one that keeps your fingers from getting too hot...the sentiment on it really caught my eye. It said "Stories are Gifts......Share" I thought about that for a while and realized how cool it was...I am the story teller in my family....I tell stories about our family with each and every scrapbook layout I create....while I love to tell the stories and create the pages I never had thought of them as gifts.....until today....they are gifts for my children.....and for their children.......so today I am grateful for all the amazing stories of my life....the stories that truly are gifts not only to me but also to my posterity.
I am adding some older layouts to this post...I don't have a picture of my hot chocolate this morning. =) But I do have pictures of layouts with stories on them...so for your enjoyment here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment