Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hope

Today's gratitude message is a short one....in fact to most people it probably seems rather insignificant...but to me it's HUGE! We arrived home from church this afternoon and we were all putzing around doing stuff when Jason called to me and said "Mom, look." I turned and what did my eyes behold? This perfectly hung up suit. I hadn't had to beg, plead, nag or hang it myself.....I just about fell over! Those of you with children will understand I am sure, the sheer delight that my son caused me by doing something so minor as hang up his suit....it wasn't thrown on the bed, it wasn't in a heap on the floor....it was hanging up perfectly on the hanger....so thank you Jason for giving me a little something extra to be grateful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment