Saturday, November 13, 2010

Doing the Happy Dance

 I got a great text message the other night from Jeremy....all it said was "Go check your email." So off to the computer I went and what did I find in my email you ask? A link to some AWESOME wedding photos! So today I am GRATEFUL recommend them if you need photos and live in AZ. They took truly beautiful photographs of Jeremy and Holly's wedding. Here are just a few of them. We have lots more. =) No doubt I will be posting others later.




Love this one of Holly and her pretty purple shoes and bouquet. She looks like SHE  is doing the Happy dance.



No doubt this has to be one of my all time fav's of Jason.
Jeremy "hanging out" with his groomsmen.
Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Morgan
Talk about a cool way to send the happy couple off on their honeymoon....Giant Sparklers...we could have never done that in CA! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment