Sunday, November 14, 2010

An Extra Post

      To go along with my Girl Time post I wanted to add the layouts that I did while at the crop. It was so fun to scrap "boy" layouts with flowers and such....I can get away with it since they are from the wedding. =) I really am a girlie girl but with boys you just can't drag out the lace and frills very often. lol  It took me two days to find time to photograph them since it gets dark so early now.  So without further ado here are my two layouts.
     On a side note....I actually have a few others from the wedding to show you but can't share them just yet....I submitted them for an awesome design team position that I am hoping to hear about soon....hopefully I will know more in the next week or so. I will certainly keep you posted.  =)
     I simply LOVE these photos of Jeremy. They were taken during their formal portrait photo shoot a couple of weeks before the wedding.
     This photo of Jase was from the reception in AZ. I love his  natural smile....he had such a great time at the reception and it totally shows in his smile. No cheesy grin for him! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment