Sunday, November 14, 2010

You know after nearly 30 years of marriage I know how easy it is to get caught up in the business of living and forget to appreciate just how much you care for your sweetheart. So today I decided I would dedicate my post to my awesome husband Cliff! He has put up with me and all of my foibles for just about 30 years now. That in and of itself is AMAZING! I am so GRATEFUL that he loves me inspite of my weaknesses and short comings and sees the my potential often when I don't. I love you sweetheart.....thank you for loving me the way you do. xoxoxoxoxo

Here are a few layouts

This was taken last Valentines Day.

Love how Jeremy captured our hold hands while walking thru Yellowstone this past summer

I got this photo from my Mother-in-law....it was taken in 1995

Love this one I took in Yellowstone last summer

This one was taken last year on the 4th of July

A fun day at a church picnic in July '09
This is an old photo that I scanned and turned black and white...love the sweetness of this Father Son picture.

1 comment: