Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One More Grateful Post

This is my dear friend Sue. I have known Sue since my days in business college....(a very loooong time ago) I remember sitting in class, not knowing anyone, and looking over and thinking she would be a nice person to get to know....my instincts were right....Sue was indeed a nice person.....and still is. She and I have recently caught up on facebook. It has been so fun to reconnect with her. She has become a big fan of my blog and has really enjoyed reading my "grateful" posts this month so I figured it was only fitting on this last day of November to let her know that I am grateful for her, and her friendship.

I "borrowed" this photo off of her facebook and cropped and  embellished it a little bit at picnik.com hope she is ok with that. =) Thanks for being that person that "I thought would be so nice to get to know"....I am grateful to know you. {{{hugs}}} Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,I don't think I have ever been so touched in my life! We really have been forever friends. I applaud, as always, your multitude of talents. They are quite too many to list here, but just know that they are GRATEFULLY appreciated by me and all others who come in contact with the lovely spirit that is you!

    I am so very glad that you decided I might be "a nice person to know". That sweet thought led to all these years of woes and wonders, mysteries and miracles, friends and faithfulness.

    The world is a much better and blessed place with you in it.

    I love you, darlin'. Keep up your wonderfully talented work!

    Mary Sue Marshall

    ReplyDelete