Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leaders

And I am not talking about the political kind either. Today I am talking about the role models that my children have. I am so grateful for them! Over the years my boys have had many teachers and leaders that have helped mold and shape them into the fine young men they have become. As parents you do your best to teach and train your kids but as the saying goes....it takes a village. So today I am thankful for them. The photo for today is of Jason and his AWESOME scout leader Paul at Jason's Eagle Scout Board of Review. Had it not been for this fine man....Jason wouldn't have made it to the rank of Eagle Scout.....even Jason admits that. We are so proud of Jason for achieving Eagle Scout and we are GRATEFUL to Paul for all his help in getting him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment