Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th

I made it....here it is November 30th....I have made 30 blog posts...all about different things I am grateful for...it has been a great challenge....I had a few ideas for posts that didn't work out but somehow when I sat down to type I always managed to come up with something....sometimes my thoughts took me in a totally different direction than what I had planned on but that was ok...it made me grateful for my ability to "wing-it" as it were and still come up with something. I hope that I have inspired you to try this sometime....we all need to be more grateful....so don't wait until next November to try this out....it has been a wonderful exercise in finding and being grateful for the little things in life.

Tomorrow starts December and what could be the "Christmas Crazie"s....if you let it.......please don't get too caught up in the hustle and bustle and the craziness of the season......stop and take stock in what the season is really all about and enjoy it. That is what I am certainly going to try and do....working in retail it's difficult to do at times but it IS my goal this December.
Here's a little sneak peek of what I will be working on to help me remember the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment